Genesys Security Pack on UNIX 8.5.x Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new feature or enhancement:
- Security Pack now includes the script convert_priv_key.sh that automatically converts private keys in security certificates to other formats, including PKCS#8 as required by Universal Contact Server and other Java PSDK-based applications. This script is located in the Security Pack installation folder.
To run the script, use the following syntax:convert_priv_key.sh -in INPUTFILE -out OUTFILE [-informat pfx|pkcs8|pkcs12|rsa] [-outformat pkcs8|rsa] [-encrypt]
- -in INPUTFILE: Name of the input file from which to read a key.
- -out OUTFILE: Name of the output file to which to write a key.
- -informat pfx|pkcs8|pkcs12|rsa: Format of input file; default value is rsa.
- -outformat pkcs8|rsa: Format of output file; default value is pkcs8.
- -encrypt: Encrypts the converted private key (optional).
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.100.08.
This page was last modified on June 3, 2016, at 10:15.