Web API Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||HP-UX PA||HP-UX IPF||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
New in This Release
There are no restrictions for this release. This section describes new features that were introduced in this release of Web API Server.
- The status codes in the HTTP response are now represented as follows:
- statusCode 0 - represents a successful communication with Chat Server.
- statusCode 1 - represents a connection error with Chat Server, or if Chat Server gives an error response that corresponds to a recoverable error.
- statusCode 2 - represent a non-recoverable error.
- WebAPI now allows the endpoint definition to submit Chat interactions.
- Web API Server now provides aggregate operation statistics across all Chat Servers.
Corrections and Modifications
This release also includes the following corrections or modifications:
For existing Chat sessions, Web API no longer uses the application status from Solution Control Server (SCS). (ESR-8748)
Error code 8198 from Chat Server is now a recoverable error and returns HTTP 200 OK, with the field statusCode in the JSON response set to 1. Previously, this error code was returning HTTP 400. (ESR-9385)
All responses to RequestRefresh now monitor lastPosition=0 and set chatEnded=true/false. (ESR-9384)