Universal Contact Server Proxy Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Windows Server 2016 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Hyper-V Windows Server 2016 is implemented in this release
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 is discontinued in this release.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 is discontinued in this release.
See the eServices page in the Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems, browsers, web server applications and databases.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
It is now possible to modify the logging level (none, standard, trace, all) after importing metadata in Genesys Administrator (GA) or Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX). (ESR-12333)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.01.