Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Allows or prohibits the sending media state to all agents when corresponding interaction server with exclusive media type shutdown or goes online after shutdown
Interaction Server Proxy Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now use configuration options to filter log data:
- Create a configuration option section named [log-filter-data].
- Add an option where:
- key—Is a user data key.
- value—Is one of the following:
- copy—Write this data in the log (default value).
- hide—Mask this data in the log.
- skip—Do not write this data in the log.
- A new configuration option, hint-media-unavailable, in the section [settings] that has the following values:
- If true, Interaction Server Proxy sends the notification <EventHint> to agent desktops to indicate when all Interaction Server nodes that support a particular media type are offline. Another notification is sent when support of the media type is restored after the affected Interaction Server nodes are connected again and the agent desktops are silently logged in.
- If false, Interaction Server Proxy does not send the notifications described above.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The error-handling behavior has changed for the RequestPull message. As of this release:
- If all Interaction Servers respond with an error, Interaction Server Proxy now responds to the client with the error message received from the last Interaction Server response.
- On the first non-empty list response from an Interaction Server, Interaction Server Proxy sends a response to the client equal to the received list.
- If all Interaction Server responses are either errors or empty lists, Interaction Server Proxy returns an empty list.
Previously, in the third point, the response was either empty-list or error, matching the last response that was received from the nodes. (IXN-4205)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.09.