Business Process for Use with Twitter Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- A new sample Business Process, Twitter BP - Threaded Routing, demonstrates the grouping of tweets of the same type from the same user. A description of the Business Process and a list of objects installed with the Business Process are available.
This release contains no resolved issues.
To deploy and use Twitter BP - Threaded Routing, do as follows:
- Social Media Plug-in for Workspace version 8.5.400.83 or higher
- Cloud API Driver for Twitter 8.5.400.53 or higher
- Cloud API Driver for Facebook 8.5.400.67 or higher (required only if you have both Facebook and Twitter channels in the same Social Messaging Server).
- Run the AlterTableInteractionsForTwitter854.sql script, provided by Genesys, on the Interaction Server database.
- Add new Business Attributes and a configuration option: using Configuration Manager or Genesys Administrator, add the following objects to the Tenant where the Business Process is to be installed:
- All attribute names and values are case-sensitive.
- For all the Attributes that you add, ensure that the permissions in the Security tab are set in the same way as for the existing _facebookPostId attribute
- Business Attributes > Interaction Attributes > Attribute Values > _twitterGroupId.
In the Annex tab add a new section settings and in it add an option called is-sortable with the value true
- Business Attributes > InteractionCustomProperties > Attribute Values > _twitterGroupId.
In the Annex tab add a new section translation and in it add an option called translate-to with the value twitterGroupId
- Business Attributes > InteractionCustomProperties > Attribute Values > _twitterInBufferBeforeTarget.
In the Annex tab add a new section translation and in it add an option called translate-to with the value twitterInBufferBeforeTarget.
- Business Attributes > InteractionCustomProperties > Attribute Values > _twitterInQueueAtTarget.
In the Annex tab add a new section translation and in it add an option called translate-to with the value twitterInQueueAtTarget.
- In the Social Messaging Server section for the relevant Twitter channel (channel-Twitter-*any-name*), add an option called grouping-timeout and give it a value in the range 10–3600. This is the timespan, in seconds, within which tweets must arrive in order to be grouped together.
- Install the Business Process Twitter BP - Threaded Routing:
- Open Interaction Routing Designer (IRD) and import (File > Import) the file Twitter BP - Threaded Routing.wie, supplied by Genesys.
- Double click any Business Process from the list to open Interaction Designer (second IRD window) for editing the Business Process.
- Deactivate the old Business Process strategies: Right-click Twitter BP and select Deactivate Strategies.
- In Interaction Designer, connect twitter_queue and Social Messaging Server by drawing a linking arrow. Alternatively, you can manually edit (in Genesys Administrator or Configuration Manager) Social Messaging Server's twitter_queue option (endpoints: <related_tenantId> section). Set the value to Twitter TR Inbound Queue, then refresh Interaction Designer (File > Refresh)
- Activate the new Business Process strategies: Right-click Twitter BP - Threaded Routing and select Activate Strategies.
- Check queues: Stop Social Messaging Server, then use Genesys Administrator or Configuration Manager to check the following objects:
- Social Messaging Server > Options tab > endpoints: <related_tenantId> > twitter_queue must have the value Twitter TR Inbound Queue.
- Workspace Desktop Edition > Options tab > interaction-workspace > twitter.default-queue must have the value Twitter TR Outbound Init Queue.
- Workspace Desktop Edition > Options tab > interaction-workspace > twitter.outbound-queue must have the value Twitter TR Outbound Queue.
- Start Social Messaging Server.
- Restart the following components:
- Universal Routing Server
- Universal Contact Server
- Interaction Server
This page was last modified on December 9, 2016, at 07:58.