Genesys Web Engagement Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Web Engagement Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition (WDE) now supports the use of
- To configure this capability for an individual WDE user, open the Internet Options > Security section of their Windows Control Panel and select the appropriate zone, as specified below. Note that each value incorporates the websites allowed for the previous values. For example, if you select "Trusted", WDE will open local machine pages, local intranet pages, and trusted sites, but will not open other sites on the public Internet or restricted sites.
- Possible values:
- Local—local machine
- Intranet—local intranet network
- Trusted—trusted sites and domains
- Internet—public internet (default value)
- Restricted—restricted sites
Note: This version was first released as a Hot Fix on 10/31/16.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.000.33.