Interaction Recording Web Services Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|03/29/17||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- For new installations or new tenants in existing installations the Elasticsearch schema version 2 is used by default.
- GIR now supports tagging interactions—including creating, applying and unapplying tags, as well as protecting and unprotecting recordings from deletion, through SpeechMiner.
- Interaction Recording Web Services (RWS) supports label APIs, with which a user can create, update and delete labels from an interaction. See Recording Label API for details. RWS also supports protecting an interaction from deletion, which prevents the system from deleting the specific interaction's metadata and media files. See Recording Non-Deletion API for details.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Interaction Recording Web Services (RWS) now responds to a query for call or screen recordings with the error status code 500 (and not an empty list of recordings), when RWS fails to determine which recordings to return, while using Elasticsearch.
- GET /api/v2/recordings?startTime=A&endTime=B...
- GET /internal-api/screen-recordings?parameter1=value¶meter2=value...
This response also covers conditions that can occur while rebuilding the Elasticsearch index, if the re-index command is specified to delete the old Elasticsearch index. (GIR-10765)
The sample application.yaml and elasticsearch.yml files have been updated with the current default and recommended settings. (GIR-9549)
Two agents can now use the same DN, at different times, without a conflict.
When two hot-seated agents have screen recording enabled and use the same DN at different time periods, in all cases Interaction Recording Web Services will register the DN for the second agent and capture the second agent's screen. Previously, the second agent's DN was not always registered and the screen recording therefore not always captured. (GIR-9441)
Interaction Recording Web Services connects to Interaction Server and supports non-voice screen recording, if the api-multimedia-screenrecording feature is enabled. (GIR-4201)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 188.8.131.52.