Composer Sample for UserOriginated – ClickToCall
This sample enables you to customize the Click-to-Call scenario, also known as User-Originated or User-Orig scenario in the Genesys Mobile Services Deployment Guide. You can download this sample using this link:
Customize and import your Scenario
- Download and unzip the above zip file.
- Modify the sample source code and generate new SCXML files using Composer.
- Navigate to the <GMS Installation Directory>/service_templates folder.
- Unzip the callback.zip file.
- In the callback subdirectory, replace the required SCXML files with the SCXML files that you generated.
- Zip the callback folder to replace the current callback.zip file.
- Start the Service Management UI and upload the <GMS Installation Directory>/service_templates/callback.zip file.
- Make sure that you successfully complete the steps of the Testing your deployment section of the Genesys Mobile Services Deployment Guide.
The data used in the following step-by-step are examples that will not match your environment.
- 1. Create a callback.
- 2. The Callback session goes to ReserveImmediate, and submits a "request-access" query to GMS. GMS returns the _access_number and _access_code (if needed) in response to the Callback session.
- 3. When the "request-access" is done, the callback session response is sent to GMS. For example, you could see:
'_access_code' [str] = "n/a" '_expiration_time' [str] = "29" '_tel_url' [str] = "[tel:9050020]" '_action' [str] = "DialNumber" '_access_number' [str] = "9050020" '_id' [str] = "118-025ff6e8-8f88-43dd-8174-1d72808c2e7e" '_label' [str] = "Connecting ..." '_dialog_id' [str] = "0"
- The 9050020 access number provides the access to GMSCallbackInboundGMSMatch, which has the following _url option, for instance: http://gms:8080/genesys/1/document/service_template/callback/src-gen/IPD_Voice_GMSMatch.scxml
- 4. The customer calls the provided _access_number, then GMS submits the request to invoke IPD_Voice_GMSMatch.scxml (inbound session).
- 5. In VoiceRoute.scxml, if _access_code is required, the system plays the prompt and waits for a DTMF.
- 6. Then, the script goes to GMSMatch directly, and the inbound session submits a "match-interaction" request with access-number=9050020 (or the access_code if needed) to GMS.
- 7. If the request succeeds, GMS returns the _id and _data_id data, for example _data_id=118-262d1a29-d905-4cfc-bbf7-58129d95a0d4, _id=002IIV4PVKDE1BV41K017B5AES000001 ImportantHere, _id is the ors_session id and is being passed as _gms_service_id.
- 8. If the service is not a builtin service, the script associates the inbound session using the _gms_service_id (_id) to the callback session; if the service is a builtin service, the script stays in the inbound session.
- 9. The Callback session goes on with reservation and connects to the agent.
THIS CODE IS PROVIDED BY GENESYS TELECOMMUNICATIONS LABORATORIES, INC. ("GENESYS") "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GENESYS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS CODE (OR ANY PART THEREOF), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. GENESYS AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CODE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GENESYS AND ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS).