Genesys App Automation Platform Deployment Guide
Welcome to the Genesys App Automation Platform Deployment Guide.
This document describes the necessary steps to complete a new installation of the Genesys App Automation Platform (GAAP) software or upgrade an existing version. It pertains to installing or upgrading to GAAP version 3.6.000.05 (also known as Oz).
Who should use this document?
The intended audience for this document are users responsible for deploying GAAP and associated components in the customer environment.
What is in this document?
This document explains the following topics:
- Hardware and Software Specifications - Provides information on required hardware and software to support the GAAP installation.
- Pre-Installation Checklist - Lists steps you must complete before installing GAAP.
- New Installation - Provides information in installing a new instance of GAAP.
- Existing Installation - Provides information on upgrading an existing instance of GAAP.
- Post-Installation Configuration - Lists steps you must complete after installing GAAP.
This page was last edited on April 9, 2020, at 09:14.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!