Use the Time Off pane to:
- View your requested time off in the calendar, with its status.
- Request time off.
- Remove time-off requests that have not yet been granted or scheduled.
- View your time-off balance for any desired date.
To use Time Off:
- Click Time Off in the Menu bar.
The Time Off pane includes:
- A drop-down list with all the time-off types available to you.
- The time-off balance pane.
- A 12-month calendar for the current year.
- A legend, explaining the significance of the colors used in the calendar.
- Four command buttons (New, Edit, Recall, and Delete) that you can use to make, change, or delete time-off requests. These buttons are displayed in the top-left corner of the Time Off pane.
TipIf you do not see Time Off in the Menu Bar, then the Time Off Planner is not enabled for your contact center.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 05:38.