Time Off Limits Grid
The Time Off Limits grid appears above these dialog boxes: Inserting New Time Off Items, Editing Time Off Items.
The grid area displays time-off limit information for the dates that were selected in the main time-off planner view. Each day of the agent's schedule appears in a separate row, divided into timesteps. Dates that are not in sequential order are visually separated by empty narrow rows.
Grid Columns and Controls
The check box in the leftmost column of each row is clear to affect only this row. Select or clear the check box in the header to operate all check boxes in the column (and thus, all rows) with one click.
Date displays the date and weekday for each row.
Time steps displays each timestep as a cell in a grid. Point the cursor at a timestep to display the time off limits for that timestep in a pop-up window.
Full view check box above the grid expands and compresses the display.
- Select this check box (the default setting) to compress the display: each hour in the grid gets a header title.
- Clear this check box to expand the display: each 15-minute timestep gets a header title, and each cell in the grid displays its time-off limit value as an integer rounded downward.
Each cell in the grid presents a color code for the time-off limit of the timestep that it represents:
- Red—The time-off limit for this timestep is 0 or less.
- Green—The time-off limit for this timestep is 1 or more
Variable Grid Characteristics
If you are entering new Time Off items:
- All check boxes are selected by default.
- The new Time Off items that you insert apply only to dates that are checked in the grid.
If you are editing Time Off items:
- The check box column of the grid does not appear, which means that the individual check boxes for each row do not appear.