Creating Trade Proposals
Use the Create Trade Proposals window to propose a schedule trade:
- In the Schedule window's first column, select the check boxes beside the schedule days that you want to trade. Then click create trade proposals.
The Create Trade Proposals window opens. Its first line lists the date(s) that you just selected.
- Select either This trade proposal is for an individual or This trade proposal is for the community.
Your choice determines who will be offered your proposal. The community option includes all agents on your team or all agents at your site, depending on how your system administrator has set up WFM Web.
- If you choose the individual option, select the agent's name from the drop-down list.
The list offers agents from your team or from your whole site, depending on how your system administrator has set up WFM Web.
If you choose the community option, you cannot select individual names here.
- If you choose the individual option, you can also select Check if you want to manually approve response to this trade proposal.
Selecting this check box means that for the trade to take place, you must explicitly confirm the other agent's acceptance of this proposal. Clearing the box means that once the other agent accepts it, the trade will immediately be submitted for approval, without your intervention.
If you choose the community option, you cannot clear this check box. You must confirm (accept) one response to submit the trade for approval.
- (Optional) Enter comments about this proposal in the large text box near the bottom. You can only enter comments if your system administrator has enabled the Comments feature.
- Click submit to send the proposal, or cancel to delete it without sending it.
ImportantSome types of exceptions do not appear by name. Instead they are marked by the generic label Exception. These exceptions have been configured by the system administrator to be nontradeable.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 06:38.