Changing the Date
When you open WFM Web on your desktop or mobile device, the Daily Schedule window appears. It displays your schedule for the current week. To change the date, use the date arrow buttons Previous and Next or the pop-up calendar button . See the figure below.
Similar buttons appear in other WFM Web windows. In some windows, they move you by different time intervals, as discussed below.
To use the date arrows:
- Click to move backward.
- In the Schedule, Trading, and Preferences windows, you reach the previous week.
- In the Time Off window, you reach the previous year.
- Click to move forward.
- In the Schedule, Trading, and Preferences windows, you reach the next week.
- In the Time Off window, you reach the next year.
To use the pop-up calendar:
- Click a day to select the week containing that day.
- Click the month drop-down list to jump to a different month.
- Click or on either side of the year to jump forward or back one year.
The window automatically refreshes to match your date selection.