Requesting Time Off
Making a Time-Off Request
- Select the check box next to each date for which you want to add a time-off request.
- Click New.
The Inserting New Time Off Items dialog box opens. The Time Off Limits grid appears at the top of this dialog box. In the grid, Timesteps that this agent cannot select (because of limits or constraints) are colored red.
- Select the time-off type from the drop-down list.
Time Off types which appear below the "—Others—" legend in the drop-down list box in the Time Off window are unavailable to you and cannot be selected.
- If this is a request for a full day off, select the Full Day check box.
If you work a different number of hours on different days of the week, you must enter the number of paid hours here, so that the system deducts the appropriate hours from your time-off balance.
- Specify the exact hours and minutes in your full day by entering or selecting them in the Paid Time drop-down list box. Note the following prerequisites:
- You must select the Full Day check box and the Paid Time check box.
- Workforce Management must be configured to enable agents to enter paid time for full-day time-off requests. This setting is configured by your system administrator.
- For part-day requests, clear the Full Day check box and enter a start and end time for the request.
- Click Submit, or, to discard a request, click Cancel.
- If WFM successfully processes your requests, the Time Off window reappears and displays your new time-off settings.
- If the server returns error messages, WFM opens a window containing the errors in a list. Click Close to return to the main Time Off view.
- WFM declines time-off requests that violate the terms of the agent's contract. If specifically configured to do so, WFM also declines requests that fall on a day with a granted day off, granted availability with duration of 0 in the Calendar, or a rotating pattern day off.
See other Time-Off related topics:
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 06:38.