Configures HTTP security for Co-browse resources.
Default value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes take effect: Immediately
Disables HTTP client / proxy caching for all resources including static resources. When the option value is set to true, ZAP proxy does not generate the following warnings:
- Incomplete or no cache-control and pragma HTTPHeader set (Low Risk)
- Secure page browser cache (Medium Risk)
When the option is set to false or has no set value:
- Static resources are cached according to the option values set in the static-web-resources section.
- Dynamic data exchange is not cached.
- Proxied resources are cached in accordance with caching policy of the original resources.
More information can be found here: