ImportantStarting in 9.0.005.15, Cassandra support is deprecated in Genesys Co-browse and Redis is the default database for new customers. Support for Cassandra will be discontinued in a later release.
Existing customers that are migrating
- Set up Redis before upgrading Co-browse to the new version.
- Set the mandatory [redis] configuration options.
- Data is not migrated.
- During the upgrade process, any current Co-browse sessions will be lost, along with the history data.
Existing customers staying on Cassandra
- Open the setenv.bat/sh file (depending on OS).
- Locate -DCOBROWSE_APP_MODE=redis
- Replace with -DCOBROWSE_APP_MODE=cassandra
- Reinstall the Windows service (if used):
cobrowse.bat -host <Config server host> -port <Config server port> -app <application name> -service <Windows service name> remove
cobrowse.bat -host <Config server host> -port <Config server port> -app <application name> -service <Windows service name> install
This page was last modified on June 25, 2019, at 11:16.