|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Setting Up Reporting Templates in CCPulse+
Genesys Co-browse includes templates for real-time and historical reporting. Before working with the templates, you must first import configuration options from the following files, located in the Genesys Co-browse Sample Reporting Templates root directory:
- StatProfile.cfg — used for the Stat Server application object. It contains the necessary configuration options, statistics, and filters.
- CCPulseProfile.cfg — used for the CCPulse+ application object.
Import Configuration Options for Stat Server and CCPulse+
Start of procedure
- Open Genesys Administrator and navigate to PROVISIONING > Environment > Applications.
- Select your Stat Server Application and click Edit.
- In the Options tab, click Import. The Import Options dialog opens.
- Click Yes. The Click 'Add' and choose a file with configuration options to import dialog opens.
- Click Add. The Choose File to Upload window opens.
- Choose the StatProfile.cfg from the root directory of Genesys Co-browse Sample Reporting Templates and click Open. The configuration options for the Co-browse reporting templates are imported.
- Click Save & Close.
- Mandatory: Restart your Stat Server Application.
- Mandatory: Reopen your Data Modeling Assistant.
- Select your CCPulse+ Application and click Edit.
- Complete steps 3-7. Be sure to import the CCPulseProfile.cfg in step 6.
- Mandatory: Reopen your CCPulse+.
End of procedure
See CCPulse+ Templates Overview.