Developing Your First Application
This example will help you to develop your first application in Genesys Designer. When you are done, you can call your application to test that it works.
We'll develop the application in stages:
- Saying "Hello" — Create a new application that offers a simple greeting to callers.
- Adding a Menu — Add a menu that provides callers with the options they can select.
- Using Variables — Create and use variables to automate certain processes.
- Enabling Retries — Tell the application what to do if callers don't immediately select a menu option.
- Using Recorded Audio — Upload a recorded audio file, as an alternative to using Text to Speech (TTS).
Ready? Let's get started.
This page was last modified on 26 June 2018, at 13:52.