Genesys Co-browse Reporting Templates
Genesys Co-browse includes templates for real-time and historical reporting. Before working with the templates, you must first import configuration options from the following files, located in the Genesys Co-browse Sample Reporting Templates root directory:
- StatProfile.cfg — used for the Stat Server application object. It contains the necessary configuration options, statistics, and filters.
- CCPulseProfile.cfg — used for the CCPulse+ application object.
Import Configuration Options for Stat Server and CCPulse+
Start of procedure
- Open Genesys Administrator and navigate to PROVISIONING > Environment > Applications.
- Select your Stat Server Application and click Edit.
- In the Options tab, click Import. The Import Options dialog opens.
- Click Yes. The Click 'Add' and choose a file with configuration options to import dialog opens.
- Click Add. The Choose File to Upload window opens.
- Choose the StatProfile.cfg from the root directory of Genesys Co-browse Sample Reporting Templates and click Open. The configuration options for the Co-browse reporting templates are imported.
- Click Save & Close.
- Mandatory: Restart your Stat Server Application.
- Mandatory: Reopen your Data Modeling Assistant.
- Select your CCPulse+ Application and click Edit.
- Complete steps 3-7. Be sure to import the CCPulseProfile.cfg in step 6.
- Mandatory: Reopen your CCPulse+.