Using the CTI Application
CTI Application (Dialpad) Overview
From the Dialpad, users change their phone number, make calls, change their online status, and sign out.
- Logging in.
- Changing your status.
- Receiving calls.
- Managing active calls.
- Managing transferred calls.
- Searching results.
- Managing wrapup calls.
- Managing ClickToDial.
- Signing out.
Enter your username (email address) and password and click Log In and the Login screens displays, as shown below:
After you login, the dialpad opens. You can use the the dialpad to:
- Make an outbound call
- Change your online status (select )
- Change your phone number (select )
- Log out
Changing Your Status
To change your online status, click on the top online status bar to select one of the following statuses:
- Not Ready
- Do Not Disturb
- After Call Work
- Away From Desk
For inbound calls, the CTI panel displays call details and an Incoming Call dialog box. You can see the call data before accepting or rejecting the call.
Managing Active Calls
For active inbound calls, the following options are displayed near the top of the dialpad:
- Go to Call Transfer
- Mute or unmute the call
- Disconnect the call
- The Case Data displayed is configured in the ACD Page using CX Builder.
- Agents can add notes relating to the call and can overwrite the default subject.
Managing Transferred Calls
To consult, conference, or blind transfer active calls, click on the name of another agent in Ready state and a dialog box appears with the following options:
- Blind transfer the call to the other agent and disconnect.
- Consult with the other agent, put the customer on hold, and enable the remaining three options.
- Adds the customer to the conference along with the other agent.
- Transfer the call to the other agent.
- Disconnect the other agent and add the customer back to the call.
Managing Wrapup Calls
When the call finishes, the following wrap-up screen appears|
- Click the Add More Time button to extend your wrap up time.
- Select from a pre-configured list of after-call work (ACW) ready codes (configured in VCC Dashboard). You will stay in the ACW state until you mark your status as Ready.
- Enable Set to away to automatically set your status as Not Ready, so you do not receive another call.
- Click Done when finished with the call to update the call information in the database.
Click the number to initiate an outbound call. You can click-to-dial phone fields in entity, transaction and activity type records in view mode.