This method is intended for merging of two existing contacts.
This service implements the following actions:
- The contact attributes of previous contact are merged into contact attributes of new contact. All primary attributes of new contact are kept primary while primary attributes of old contact are changed to not primary.
- All the interactions are assigned to the destination contact.
- The source contact is deleted.
- A record is inserted in the table MergedContact, with Id = sourceContactId and MergeId = destinationContactId.
- PUT /OMContacts/MergeContacts/
|AgentId||Integer||Existing agent Id||Id of the agent requesting the merge||false||true||0 for no Agent ID|
|SourceContactId||String||Existing contact Id||Id of the contact that is to be deleted as the result of the merge operation||true||true|
|DestinationContactId||String||Existing contact Id||Id of the contact that remains as the result of the merge operation||true||true|
|ForceMerge||Boolean||Force the merge in case of extension conflicts. Do not fail and use the source value for the merged contact.||false||true||false|
|SubscriberId||String||The subscriber (that is, line of business) within the tenant to which the contact belongs||false||true|
|MergeId||String||Id of this successful merge operation.||true||true|
|510||(Id) not found in database||(SourceContactId) was not found in database|
|510||(Id) not found in database||(DestinationContactId) was not found in database|
|201||Missing parameter 'SubscriberId'||SubscriberId was not provided but is a required parameter|
|921||SubscriberId is invalid or not active||The provided SubscriberId is not valid|
This page was last modified on May 18, 2018, at 08:05.