Creating the UCS 9.1 Cluster Application Object
- Create a UCS cluster Application object.
Import the UCS 9 cluster application template (UniversalContactServer_Cluster_<9.1.000.xx>.apd file) from the UCS IP into Genesys Configuration Server in the [template] section.
- Create a new cluster Application object based on the UniversalContactServer_Cluster_<9.1.000.xx>.apd template.
- Configure the cluster application as follows:
- Open the Properties dialog box of the Application object.
- On the Server Info tab, add any host or port value—they are not used by UCS.
- On the Start Info tab, enter any value as working directory and command line.
- On the Connections tab, add connections to:
- Message Server
- Each of the Resource Access Points (RAPs) that you previously configured for the Cassandra cluster.
- Configuration Server
- The UCS 8.5.x that will process Knowledge Manager resources and entities
- Click OK.
- Create a [cassandra-keyspace] section in the UCS application options section of the UCS cluster application. Make sure that the Cassandra cluster name is the same as the one created here.
- Configure the cassandra-keyspace options for this UCS cluster.
- Configure the other application options for this cluster.
This page was last modified on December 28, 2018, at 16:13.