|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Creating the UCS 9.1 Cluster Application Object
UCS clusters only
- Create a UCS cluster Application object.
Import the UCS 9 cluster application template (UniversalContactServer_Cluster_<9.1.000.xx>.apd file) from the UCS IP into Genesys Configuration Server in the [template] section.
- Create a new cluster Application object based on the UniversalContactServer_Cluster_<9.1.000.xx>.apd template.
- Configure the cluster application as follows:
- Open the Properties dialog box of the Application object.
- On the Server Info tab, add any host or port value—they are not used by UCS.
- On the Start Info tab, enter any value as working directory and command line.
- On the Connections tab, add connections to:
- Message Server
- Each of the Resource Access Points (RAPs) that you previously configured for the Cassandra cluster.
- Configuration Server
- The UCS 8.5.x that will process Knowledge Manager resources and entities
- Click OK.
- Create a [cassandra-keyspace] section in the UCS application options section of the UCS cluster application. Make sure that the Cassandra cluster name is the same as the one created here.
- Configure the cassandra-keyspace options for this UCS cluster.
- Configure the other application options for this cluster.
Note about WDE cluster connections to UCS 9.1
ImportantDo not create connections from any WDE cluster to the UCS 9.1 cluster application—such connections must only be made from the WDE cluster application to the individual UCS 9.1 nodes.
This page was last edited on August 14, 2019, at 08:36.