Configuring the Cassandra Cluster for a Single-Data-Center Configuration
- For each Cassandra node, ensure that you have completed the Installation procedure.
- Install UCS cluster application with the following settings:
- Create a Resource Access Point (RAP) for the Cassandra cluster and configure it as follows:
- Connect the UCS cluster application to all relevant Resource Access Points.
- Connect each UCS node to the UCS cluster application.
[cassandra-keyspace] name=<keyspace name> replication-strategy=SimpleStrategy replication-strategy-params='replication_factor':<RF>
This page was last modified on May 18, 2018, at 06:55.