Configuring the Cassandra Cluster for a Single-Data-Center Configuration
- For each Cassandra node, ensure that you have completed the Installation procedure.
- Create a UCS Cluster Application with the following settings:
- For each Cassandra node Create a Resource Access Point (RAP) and configure it as follows:
- Set the host of the RAP to the hostname of the Cassandra node.
- Create a default port and set its value to that of the Cassandra Thrift port, usually 9160 (not used by UCS).
- Create a "native" port and set its value to that of the Cassandra CQL port, usually 9042.
- Connect the UCS Cluster Application to all the Cassandra Resource Access Points.
- Connect each UCS node to the UCS cluster application.
[cassandra-keyspace] name=<keyspace name> replication-strategy=SimpleStrategy replication-strategy-params='replication_factor':<RF>
This page was last modified on January 9, 2019, at 05:35.