Configuring the Cassandra Cluster for a Multiple-Data-Center Configuration
- For each Cassandra node, ensure that you have completed the "Initializing a multiple node cluster (multiple data centers) procedure".
- For each UCS cluster application, use the Data Center names you configured for Cassandra nodes.
- Create a Resource Access Point (RAP) and configure it as follows:
- Set the host to a Cassandra node that belongs to the corresponding Data Center.
- Connect the UCS_Cluster application to all Resource Access Point that belongs to the corresponding Data Center.
- Connect each UCS nodes from each Data Center to the corresponding UCS_Cluster.
[cassandra-keyspace] name=<keyspacename> replication-strategy=NetworkTopologyStrategy replication-strategy-params='<DataCenter1>':<RF>,'<DataCenter2>':<RF>,'<DataCenterN>':<RF> retention-entity-interaction=90
This page was last modified on May 18, 2018, at 06:55.