Create the UCS Node Application Objects
- For each UCS instance that will be part of the UCS cluster, create a UCS node Application object.
Import the UCS 9 application template (UniversalContactServer_<9.1.000.xx>.apd) from the UCS IP into Genesys Configuration Server in the [template] section.
- Create a new node Application object based on the UniversalContactServer_<9.1.000.xx>.apd template.
- Configure the node application as follows:
- Open the Properties dialog box of the Application object.
- On the Server Info tab, enter the host name and communication port.
- The default port is mandatory and uses the ESP protocol.
- You can add and configure an optional port that uses the HTTP connection protocol.
- You can enable TLS on both protocols by selecting Secured Listening mode. Please refer to the Genesys Security Deployment Guide for more details.
- On the Start Info tab, enter the working directory.
- On the Connections tab, add connections to the UCS cluster that you created previously and click OK.
- Configure the application options for this UCS node.
TipMake sure that UCS ports are not already being used by other applications. If UCS runs on the same host as a Cassandra/Elasticsearch node, it may conflict with default Cassandra ports (7000, 7001, 7199, 9160, 9042) or Elasticsearch ports (9200-9300)
This page was last modified on May 18, 2018, at 07:55.