New in this Release
This section describes the new functionality for each release.
- LFMT Build 8.5.000.XX requires the Java 8 Runtime Environment (JRE).
- LFMT Build 8.5.000.XX requires a new LFMT database.
- LFMT database(s) are configured using Database Access Point (DAP) configuration objects.
- LFMT Build 8.5.000.XX supports Windows 2012.
- LFMT Build 8.5.000.XX supports TLS connections to Configuration Server.
- LFMT Build 8.5.000.XX supports a distributed LFMT deployment.
- LFMT Client requires GAX 8.5.
- LFMT Client can schedule/force collections for multiple connected LFMT Collectors.
- LFMT Client can search multiple connected LFMT databases.
- LFMT Client provides ILIKE operation when filtering on custom indexes.
- LFMT Client allows setting time zone for scheduled collections.
- LFMT Client allows for the creation of custom regular expressions.
- LFMT Client displays to which applications custom regular expressions have been assigned.
- LFMT Client has new section 'Available Packages' for downloading previously created packages.
- LFMT Collector and LFMT Indexer are configured as separate applications in Configuration Server.
This page was last modified on March 4, 2016, at 11:11.