Deployment of the LFMT Client
This section describes how to deploy and configure the LFMT Client software.
ImportantLFMT Client places plug-in files in the <GAX Installation Directory>\webapp\WEB-INF\lib folder. This folder is created the first time GAX is started. Please ensure GAX has been started at least once prior to the installation of the LFMT Client.
Installing the LFMT Client
The following directories in the LFMT Client distributable contain the LFMT installation packages:
- For Linux, /linux/bX/ip.
- For Windows, \windows\bX\ip.
Installing the LFMT Client on Linux
- In the directory to which the LFMT Client installation package was copied, execute the install.sh script.
- Enter the location to the GAX installation directory.
- Enter the Destination Folder for the LFMT Client installation.
- Ensure the .jar files in the <LFMT Client Install Directory> have been copied to <GAX Installation Directory>/webapps/WEB-INF/lib.
Installing the LFMT Client on Windows
- In the directory to which the LFMT Client installation package was copied, double-click setup.exe to start the installation.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next.
- Enter the Destination Folder for the LFMT Client installation and click Next.
- On the Ready to Install screen, click Next.
- On the Installation Complete screen, click Finish.
- Ensure the .jar files in the <LFMT Client Install Directory> have been copied to <GAX Installation Directory>\webapps\WEB-INF\lib.
Configuring GAX for use with the LFMT Client
- Log into GAX, and navigate to Configuration Manager.
- From the Environment section, select Applications.
- In the Applications section, select the GAX Application to be configured for use with the LFMT Client.
- In the Application Properties pane, select the Ports tab.
- In the Ports tab, add the following listening ports.
- messaging = <an open port on the GAX host>
- ftmessaging = <an open port on the GAX host>
- Navigate to the Application Options tab.
- Add and configure the following section and options in the GAX configuration object.
TipFor more information on the GAX LFMT configuration options, please refer to the LFMT GAX Configuration Options section.
- Add the section lfmt.
- (Optional) Configure the following LFMT FTP options:
ftp_host, ftp_port, ftp_user, ftp_pwd.
- Select the Save button to save changes to the application.
- Restart GAX.
This page was last edited on November 29, 2019, at 14:41.