Planning and Operational Recommendations
This chapter describes some sizing and performance planning considerations for deploying the Log File Management Tool, as well as some operational best practices and recommendations.
- Resource Planning for Application Servers
- Server Sizing and Resource Utilization
- Database Sizing
- Hardware Sizing Checklist for Customers
- Performance Considerations
- Best Practices
- Regular Expressions
- Changing the Logging Levels
Please note that the sizing and performance recommendations are based on tests performed in an environment of up to 1000 agents; therefore these should be used as guidelines only. Please monitor your environment and apply your observations and experience to the formulas presented here to extrapolate the actual sizing of your LFMT environment.