New in this Release
This section describes the new functionality for each release.
- LFMT Build 8.1.260.XX requires an update of the log index database.
- Automated Cygwin deployment now allows users to mass update current instances of Cygwin.
- Configurations for backup Configuration Server is now optional.
- Enable/Disable Log Collection Pane only populates applications that have the configuration option 'all' located in the [log] section.
- Manage Log Collectors Pane now allows users to start and stop multiple log collection tasks at one time.
- Manage Log Collectors Pane now shows Last Run and Next Run times.
- Manage Log Collectors Pane allows users to define an exception period for when collections will be paused.
- Create Log Package now allows users to filter by specific applications.
- Packages are now built with a details.txt file specifying the version of LFMT used to create the package.
- Application and Log Collector Schedule lists are populated in alphabetical order.
- LFMT Build 8.1.250.XX requires the creation of a new log index database.
- LFMT Build 8.1.250.XX requires the Java 7 Runtime Environment (JRE).
- This release supports Microsoft SQL 2005 and 2008 databases.
- This release supports the configuration of a backup Configuration Server in warm standby.
- This release provides improved performance by reducing bandwidth consumption.
- Users can now set the number of log puller archives to retain using the ARCHIVE_SIZE option in the logpuller.sh script.
- Users can now set the compression level of the rsync procedure using the RSYNC_COMPRESSION option in the logpuller.sh script.
- Users can now set the largest individual file size log collector will transfer to CLS using the RSYNC_MAXSIZE option in the logpuller.sh script.
- Log file timestamps are now stored as epoch time.
This page was last modified on February 11, 2015, at 13:01.