Hardware Sizing Checklist for Customers
- Number of sites.
- Number and names of Genesys applications residing at each site.
- Number of application servers with logging to a directory enabled.
- Number of application servers without logging to a directory enabled.
- Volume of logs generated per application per site per day for a duration of one week.
- Number of calls generated per day per site for the same week.
- Total storage allocated for logging per application and per host.
- The log retention period set per application.
- Current logging level for each application.
- Any constraints that apply to a change in logging levels for each application.
- Any governance or legal requirements that apply to logging level.
- Known peak times per day and per week.
- Any scheduled task or automated process to move logs to a central repository or backup location in your network.
This page was last edited on November 29, 2019, at 14:41.