New in this Release
This section describes the new functionality for each release.
- LFMT Build 8.1.250.XX requires the creation of a new log index database.
- LFMT Build 8.1.250.XX requires the Java 7 Runtime Environment (JRE).
- This release supports Microsoft SQL 2005 and 2008 databases.
- This release supports the configuration of a backup Configuration Server in warm standby.
- This release provides improved performance by reducing bandwidth consumption.
- Users can now set the number of log puller archives to retain using the ARCHIVE_SIZE option in the logpuller.sh script.
- Users can now set the compression level of the rsync procedure using the RSYNC_COMPRESSION option in the logpuller.sh script.
- Users can now set the largest individual file size log collector will transfer to CLS using the RSYNC_MAXSIZE option in the logpuller.sh script.
- Log file timestamps are now stored as epoch time.
This page was last modified on June 4, 2014, at 10:24.