Migration Steps from LFMT 8.1.230.xx to 8.1.240.xx
The following four major components exist in the LFMT application system. The steps for migration for each component have been highlighted, as applicable.
LFMT GAX Plugin (Client Component)
- Stop Tomcat where GAX is hosted
- Go to the existing LFMT GAX plug-in location <tomcat_home>/webapps/gax/WEB-INF/lib
- Delete the file called “gax-lfmt-8.1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar” from the above location.
- Proceed installing the LFMT Client version 8.1.240.xx following the steps of the installer (or as mentioned in the installation document).
LFMT Server Components
For instances where LFMT is installed on the Windows Platform
- Copy the cygrun.bat file from the new installation to the <LFMT Server Install Directory>\utilities to "<cygwin install directory>" (for example, C:\cygwin) on the LFMT host.
LFMT Database Component
Run the following scripts:
- In <installation folder>/Utilities/dbscripts/, run psql -d lfm
- \i <Install directory>/utilities/dbscripts/lfmdb_postgres_updates.sql
LFMT Configuration (configuration options in the Configuration Server)
The following options can be safely removed from the existing LFMT options in the Configuration Server. Please note their values before deleting them as they will be needed in the next step.
- Delete the following options in the app_config section of the LFMT configuration:
- Create the following options in the app_config section of the LFMT configuration:
- absolute_prod_folder_path – Set the value for this option as <cls>/<relative_prod_folder_name> Please refer to the Configuration Options Chapter
- absolute_temp_folder_path – Set the value for this option as <cls>/<relative_temp_folder_name> Please refer to the Configuration Options Chapter
- (Optional) Create the section "ftp" and add the options described in the Configuration Options Chapter.