The API Reference document for SIP Endpoint SDK for .NET is included with your installation. However, to access the most up-to-date version of the compiled help file (.chm) API Reference document for your release of SIP Endpoint SDK for .NET, you should download the file provided here.
Find your release number in the table below and download the file to access the most recent documentation.
|Release||Download Link||Last Updated|
|8.5.0||December 20, 2013|
Note: Having problems opening the .NET API Reference? This troubleshooting tip might help. If you see a "Navigation to the webpage was canceled" message instead of the expected content after you to open a CHM file that was downloaded using Internet Explorer, try following these steps:
- Close the CHM file if you have already tried to open it.
- Locate the downloaded file on your machine.
- Right-click on the file, and select Properties.
- Click the Unblock button.
- Click OK to save this change.
When you open the CHM now, the reference information should appear correctly.