New In This Release
Check out the new features that have been added in the latest releases of SIP Endpoint SDK.
New in Release 8.1.1 for .NET
- SIP Endpoint SDK for .NET now supports the collection of RTP audio and video statistics, giving users real-time access to these statistics during a call.
- SIP Endpoint SDK for .NET now supports the G.729b voice codec with the
- SIP Endpoint SDK for .NET now supports video using a new video control interface that alllows for the control of video source, frame events, window handles, and connectivity mode.
- When using the SIP Endpoint SDK for .NET, you can now encrypt SIP messaging and the media channel using TLS and SRTP, respectively.
- SIP Endpoint SDK for .NET now supports the RFC2617-style digest authentication that is currently used by SIP Server.
This page was last modified on January 29, 2014, at 18:52.