This Developer's Guide contains information that will help you understand:
- The architecture of the SIP Endpoint SDK for Apple OS
- Its configuration options
- How to design applications that make use of the powerful features of this SDK
Before reading this material you may want to:
- Install the SIP Endpoint SDK on your Macintosh.
- Ensure you have access to the latest version of the API Reference.
- Download the latest version of the Release Note (using links on the SIP Endpoint SDK for Apple OS Product Page) to see the most recent news and updates about this product.
This page was last modified on April 26, 2018, at 19:36.