Installing SIP Endpoint SDK for Apple OS
- Check the list of environment prerequisites, and confirm that your system meets these standards prior to installing SIP Endpoint SDK.
Start of procedure
- Copy the zip archive containing the SIP Endpoint SDK for Apple OS from your product CD to your desired installation location.
- Unzip the archive.
- Copy the ip_description.xml and read_me.html files from your product CD into the root level of the unzipped archive.
- Copy the Log4Cocoa.framework and SipEndpoint.framework folders located in the Bin folder of your installation to the /Library/Frameworks folder on your computer.
- Copy the libresample.dylib.1 file located in the ThirdParty folder of your installation to the /usr/lib folder on your computer.
End of procedure
- To review the installation of your SIP Endpoint SDK files, continue by verifying the installed components.
This page was last modified on January 24, 2014, at 16:22.