This deployment guide can be used to install SIP Endpoint SDK on your system and verify the installation. It contains chapters that describe how to do this on .NET and Apple's OS X. These chapters each include the following information:
- Deployment Information for .NET and OS X — Details related to the SIP Endpoint SDK installation, including prerequisites and links to related information. Genesys recommends reading this page before beginning your installation, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the SIP Endpoint SDK.
- Installation procedures for .NET and OS X
- Verification procedures for .NET and OS X — This includes tasks for walking through the installation process and verifying that components were installed correctly.
After you have successfully installed the SIP Endpoint SDK, you might want to do the following:
- Download the latest version of the Release Note (using links on the SIP Endpoint SDK Product Page) to see the most recent news and updates about this product.
- Review the pages on using the included .NET QuickStart Application and the OS X sample application.
- Find out more about how to configure SIP Endpoint SDK for .NET and OS X.
- Read the SIP Endpoint SDK API Reference for detailed information about the SIP Endpoint SDK.