|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Workforce Management Database Utility Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8, 64-bit (compatible, native mode on WFM Web and WFM Database Utility only)
- Support for Oracle 12c Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) 2014
This release contains the following resolved issues:
When using Oracle or DB2 database servers, WFM enables you to delete Sites, even if there are Shifts used in Rotating Pattern Weeks and Profiles (used as Schedule Agents). Previously, these Shifts and Profiles had to be deleted manually before deleting Sites. (WFM-22043)
You can now delete shifts in WFM even if they are being used in Schedule Scenarios or the Master Schedule, but only if the WFM database platform is:
- Microsoft SQL Server, starting with WFM database version 8.1.300.08
- Oracle DB Server, starting with WFM database version 8.5.100.00
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 188.8.131.52.