|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
Workspace Web Edition
- Email Enhancements
- System administrators can now set the default From email address for agent initiated email responses.
- You can now use a routing strategy to dynamically change the list of From email addresses available to agents who are replying to inbound email interactions.
- Voice Enhancement
- Workmode is now supported for the Login and Ready operations on the Avaya switch. You can now specify whether the workmode is manual-in or auto-in when an agent logs in or goes Ready.
- Integration Framework Enhancement
- For scenarios where an agent is managing multiple simultaneous customer interactions, using the Service Client API it is now possible to notify an external business application which interaction is in focus. This capability ensures the business application record always matches with the Genesys interaction that is in focus. The external application can also control which interaction should be in focus when an agent switches business record focus.
- Miscellaneous Enhancements
- The title of the interaction preview toast can now include attached data information.
- Chat notifications from the system are now included in the Chat transcript.
- The Knowledge Center tab is now WCAG 2.0 Level A accessibility compliant.
Web Services API
- The workmode parameter has been added to the StartContactCenterSession and Ready Voice API operations. This optional parameter specifies which workmode is applied to the t-server AgentLogin and Ready requests. Valid values for workmode are ManualIn and AutoIn.
- If the customer updates their chat nickname, other chat participants will receive a notification as type NicknameUpdated and field noticeText that will contain the new nickname. Previously, the notification type was Notice and the new nickname was available in the text field.
CRM Gplus Adapters
- Gplus Adapter for Salesforce
- When enabled, the Contact Center Statistic View in the Report menu now opens showing all statistics as a full expanded list.
- The Adapter now uses the option privilege.active-recording.can-use in the [interaction-workspace] section. Previously, buttons used for start/stop/resume recording were only configured in the [crm-adapter] section.
- Genesys Interaction Recording Screen Recording is now supported when agents use the voice channel.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Workspace Web Edition
Workspace now correctly populates the From field of reply email interactions. Previously, the From field sometimes used the default address. (HTCC-27300)
Workspace now supports the creation of personal favorite category names that contain spaces. Previously, the category name was truncated at the first space character. (HTCC-27024)
Personal and corporate favorites are now correctly displayed in Team Communicator. Previously, in some environments these were not displayed when the Favorites filter was selected in Team Communicator. (HTCC-27005)
Facebook comments can now be placed into the draft workbin. (HTCC-26906)
When an agent receives an interaction notification and a toast native to the browser is displayed on top of the Workspace notification, the agent can now close it by clicking on it. Previously, to close it, the agent had to click the x button on the top right corner of the toast, or click on Workspace to give it the focus. (HTCC-26894)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 220.127.116.11.