|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
Workspace Web Edition
- Advanced interaction search - A new module allowing users to search for historical customer interactions within and outside the context of the 'My History' and 'Contact History' views. This capability allows users specify multiple search attributes and conditions when searching.
- You can now use Service Client API to invoke toasts within Workspace that have the ability to allow users to act or decline.
- The following Workspace features are Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) 2.0 level A compliant for people with disabilities:
- Web Chat
- Outbound Campaign
- Agent Workbin and Interaction Queue Management
- Standard Response Library
- Cross site switch (SIP Server) support. For deployments where a different SIP Server is deployed for each site, agents can now target and invoke telephony operations for resources at those sites.
- Korean language support
- Citrix XenApp 7 and Citrix XenDesktop 7 support.
- Supervisors can now sort the interactions in the 'My Interactions Queues' view by clicking column headers in the interaction list table. Previously, clicking on a column header in this view did not apply sorting.
- In multi-switch environments, Workspace no longer duplicates favorites that are related to routing points if the routing points are configured in both switches and no switch is specified in the favorite.
- Disposition Code display names are now used in the Case Data tab instead of the name of the Disposition Code Business Attribute.
Web Services API
- Support for HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS).
- Support for multiple SIP Server environment deployed across different sites.
- SMS Session API support.
- A cqlsh compatible schema is now available for use with Cassandra 2.2.x. You can use cqlsh (shipped with Cassandra 2.x). Previously, cassandra-cli had to be used to load the schema.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Workspace Web Edition
Supervisors can now access Twitter interactions when they select a filter in the 'My Interaction Queues' view. Previously, Twitter interactions were missing from this view. (HTCC-24594)
The Call Monitoring icon is now correctly displayed when a call is being both monitored and recorded. Previously, the Call Monitoring icon was not displayed to an agent while the call was being recorded, only before or after recording. (HTCC-24511)
During a consultation call, the active consultation is now displayed in Team Communicator when an agent attempts to complete a transfer of the call to the consultation target. Previously, in some environments, when a consulting agent tried to transfer the call to a consultation target, the active consultation was not displayed in Team Communicator. (HTCC-24467)
There is no longer a delay in the My Agents view when the user navigates to another page. (HTCC-24043)
Workspace now supports WebRTC for Chrome browser 52.0.2743.116 or higher. Previously in this scenario, agents could not hear the caller and the caller could not hear the agent. (HTCC-24020)
Previously, the Chat Pending indicator incorrectly restarted when the contact sent a new message. Now, the Chat Pending indicator only restarts after an agent sends a new message. (HTCC-23637)
If the 'accessibility.voicemail-message-change-bell' option is configured, the voicemail bell/tone now correctly plays when a new voicemail is received. (HTCC-23603)
If an agent double-clicks on the dial button in Team Communicator, Workspace no longer sends a second dial operation. Previously, this action resulted in a warning message. (HTCC-23587)
CRM Gplus Adapters
Previously, when the salesforce.voice.enable-object-association-tracking option was set to true, the Object Association drop-down list box was visible in the Adapter on the call details view in Salesforce classic mode. This is no longer the case. (HTCC-23861)
Workspace Web Edition deployed as an embedded agent desktop in Salesforce console:
- Previously, if the interaction.disposition.is-mandatory option was set to true, agents were still able to mark chat interactions as done without selecting a disposition. This no longer occurs.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 126.96.36.199.