Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
As of April 21, 2016 this hot fix is no longer available as it did not function as expected. Release 126.96.36.199 corrects the issue that required the removal of 188.8.131.52. All resolved issues from the 184.108.40.206 release are included in the 220.127.116.11 release.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Fixed backward compatibility issue for the CallAbandonedFromRinging action on virtual queues. (SS-6740)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly in the following (or similar) scenario:
- Start Stat Server with the TENANT tenant assigned.
- Add Mediatype(name=N,DBID=X) to the TENANT tenant.
- Remove the TENANT tenant from Stat Server tenants.
- Add the TENANT tenant back to Stat Server tenants.
- Remove MediaType(name=N,DBID=X) from the TENANT tenant.
- Add DispositionCode(name=N,DBID=Y) to the TENANT tenant.
Stat Server now correctly ends all relevant CallConsultReceived actions upon the EventReleased event. (SS-6734)
Stat Server, running on Linux, no longer ignores valid filters at startup after attempting to parse a filter containing a syntax error. (SS-6732)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 18.104.22.168.