Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Serialization of Statistical Aggregates to/from Backup File.
- Enhanced ExpectedWaitTime2 statistic – better precision, no limitation for use with Voice media.
- Support for System attributes in filters and formulas.
- Support for Tenant as a native statistical object.
- Stat Server supports the following new multimedia actions for Tenants:
- InteractionAbandonedDuringOffering (see also known issue)
- Stat Server calculates regular statistics on StagingArea for the following new multimedia actions:
- Support for RONA (Revoke On No Answer) on associated Virtual Queues controlled by the multimedia switch.
- Two new options may be configured in the [statserver] configuration section:
- New GetList function and IsNull predicate in filters and formulas.
- The following scripting enhancements are introduced:
- Added true and false keywords.
- Inline if is now supported: <boolean expression> ? <result1> : <result2>.
If boolean expression is true then result1 is returned, else result2 is returned.
- DNIS and ThisQueue now can be compared to a variable string expression, in addition to a literal string.
- GetAver, GetSum, GetMin, GetMax, GetNumber, GetString are now applicable not only to UserData but to any key-value list attributes: UserData/Reasons/Extensions/System.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly following removal of a backup of the primary Configuration Server in Stat Server configuration. (SS-6568)
Stat Server now correctly updates time-based statistics after a disconnection from Configuration Server/Configuration Server Proxy that caused re-reading of the configuration and subsequent re-connection. (SS-6556, SS-6553, SS-6524)
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly upon an agent logout after a skill was removed from this agent. Previously, Stat Server terminated unexpectedly in that scenario on the following conditions:
- An agent has the SKILL1 skill.
- Virtual Agent Group has the SkillExists(SKILL1) | LoggedIn(queue1) script.
- Virtual Agent Group has origination DNs in this order: queue2, queue1.
- T-Server does not send the EventQueueLogout event.
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly on Solaris and AIX in the following scenarios:
- Current statistic is opened for the statistical object A by the client C (but not any other clients).
- Object A is renamed to B.
- Object B is removed from the configuration.
- Client C is disconnected from Stat Server.
ADDP tracing (adding or removing) changes take effect after Stat Server restart. Timeout settings are dynamic. (SS-6489)
Stat Server now supports TLS connections to Message Server. (SS-6435, SS-6231)
Now the IsNull( Reason ) filter works properly for media channels. Genesys recommends to use the IsNull( Reason ) & ~(PairExist(Reasons, "", "")) filter to exclude all reasons, including voice DN reason codes. (SS-6397)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 22.214.171.124.