Genesys T-Server and UCMA Connector for Skype for Business Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|07/31/15||General||Under shipping control||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Windows 2012 64-bit native operating system. See the Supported Operating Environment: Multimedia Connector for Skype for Business.
- Support for Inter-Server call control communication with SIP Server.
- Support for Outbound Campaigns.
- Support for remote treatments.
- Support for presence propagation.
- Support for media escalations.
- Support for voice and instant messaging.
- Support for Microsoft Lync 2013.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.000.51.
This release of T-Server is built with T-Server Common Part (TSCP) release number 8.1.010.64. TSCP is the shared software that all T-Servers and SIP Servers use. Consult the TSCP release note for information about changes to the Common Part that might affect the functionality of T-Server/SIP Server.