Genesys Security Pack on UNIX Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features or enhancements:
- Genesys Security Pack now includes FIPS 140-2 encryption compliant modules that are based on OpenSSL implementation and are provided for Linux operating systems only. Support for newer FIPS 140-2 compliant modules is not applicable for AIX and Solaris operating systems.
- Support for the following operating systems:
- Oracle Linux 7 with Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel (UEK) 4.x
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 12
- See the Framework page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Staring with this release, Genesys Security Pack supports installation on all minor releases of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x operating system.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 22.214.171.124.
This page was last modified on August 6, 2019, at 21:35.