Recording Muxer Script Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|09/27/16||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Recording Muxer Script now supports the following parameters:
- split_window_enabled—Enables splitting the window into sub-intervals to improve Elasticsearch performance when querying GWS. Valid values: 1 (enables the feature) or 0 (disables it).
- max_interval_minutes—Specifies the maximum duration of sub-interval in minutes. Default value: 720; Valid values: 720 to (window size)/2, where window size = window_past_older_than-window_past if window_past_older_than is defined, or now - window_past otherwise.
- interval_buffer_minutes—Specifies the interval buffer in minutes to ensure sub-intervals overlap to prevent missed recordings. Minimum value: 1, default: 240; set to estimated maximum duration of the call. Must be less than max_interval_minutes to support nightly upload of the screen recordings by the Screen Recording Services. (GIR-6111)
- Recording Muxer Script now supports sharding of the muxing tasks across different instances of the Muxer running in parallel. (GIR-6026)
- Recording Muxer Script now uses the bulk API to query the screen recordings, to cut down the number of Cassandra reads performed by the Interaction Recording Web Services component. (GIR-2846)
- Recording Muxer Script now supports the SR Service Nightly Upload.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.260.88.
This page was last modified on October 30, 2017, at 23:40.