Genesys Pulse Collector Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This version was first released as an Update on 12/20/19.
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Content of the Genesys Pulse Collector heartbeat file was enhanced with Stat Server utilization details:
- Total Statistic Count – total number of statistic requests that are either already opened, or pending, or not sent to Stat Server yet.
- Opened Statistic Count – the number of requests that are successfully opened.
- Failed Statistic Count – the number of requests that failed.
- Support for the following operating systems. See the Genesys Pulse page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (WBRT-13128)
- CentOS Linux 8 (WBRT-13153)
This release contains the following resolved issue:
Genesys Pulse Collector now allows up to 4999 characters in the VAG script. Previously, Genesys Pulse Collector terminated unexpectedly if the VAG script was more than 511 characters in length. (WBRT-12667)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.004.01.