Platform SDK for .NET Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for native serialization has been added to all classes which are contained in messages.
- BasicChat and FlexChat protocols have been extended to version 103 with following items:
- New notice types: IDLE_CONTROL_ALERT, IDLE_CONTROL_CLOSE, IDLE_CONTROL_SET
- New user type: "SYSTEM"
- New protocol type: "NONE"
- New attribute in transcript object "idleTimeExpire"
This release contains the following resolved issues:
A new Header attribute (of type byte) has been added into EmailInEntityAttributes (PSDK-8145)
Asynchronous actions are now possible while waiting for high availability pair connections to open. Previously, I/O operations could be temporary locked while the backup T-Server was reconnecting. (PSDK-8127, PSDK-8124)
Message Server protocol now provides the correct value for x_log_time_generated in EventLogMessage. Previously, the difference between local and UTC time was applied twice. (PSDK-8081)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.200.04.