Platform SDK for .NET Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Log Library component has been extended to support the LMS events-level reassignment feature (under the log-extended options section).
- The Platform SDK Interaction Server Protocol has been updated to work with the Interaction Server 8.5.103 extension. This includes:
- A new request for agent, place or group specific statistics for workbins (RequestAgentWorkbinStats and the corresponding EventAgentWorkbinStats),
- A TenantId request parameter for RequestWorkbinNotifications and RequestCancelWorkbinNotifications.
- The CfgApplication class now includes methods to retrieve or update its logon account.
- Support for tagging values in log files using the tag() configuration option has been added.
- Platform SDK .NET code samples have been added into the Installation Package.
- TLS protocol version can now be configured through the connection configuration using the sec-protocol property.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Added three new message header formats for logging messages: ShortCSV, ShortTSV and ShortDSV. (PSDK-7887)
FlexChatProtocol no longer autofills requests with userId and secureKey attributes if AutoRegister is false and the user did not explicitly set those attributes in the protocol object. However, AutoRegister should be explicitly set to false (if required) before opening the channel. (PSDK-7840)
Support for unassigned ports has been added into the server's WildcardEndpoint. (PSDK-7817)
RequestMessage and RequestNotify in the BasicChat protocol have been extended with ReceiverId property (of type string). (PSDK-7812)
The connection procedure has undergone complex refactoring. When connecting using DNS name, Platform SDK will try to use all resolved IP addresses until a successful connection is established. (PSDK-7752, PSDK-7025)
Improved logic for acquiring Kerberos tickets in order to support work in trusted domains. (PSDK-7964)
Using a minimal timeout value when requesting messages asynchronously with callback now works correctly. Previously, messages could be lost in this scenario. (PSDK-7897)
Platform SDK now provides improved detection of ADDP activity when sending large amounts of data. (PSDK-7805)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.102.03.