Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Platform SDK supports compatibility with Java 9. See the Prerequisites section on the PSDK page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all prerequisites.
- Platform SDK Connection layer component has been updated to use newer version of Netty (3.10.6) to resolve known vulnerabilities of its earlier versions.
- Application Template AB Log4j2 plugin has been updated to work with Log4j v2.10.0.
- Application Template AB Log4j2 configuration has been extended to support custom log messages format; layout pattern may be specified explicitly.
- Application Template AB Log4j2 configuration functionality has been extended with ability to pass the application configuration options to custom FileHeaderProvider.
- Application Template AB Log4j2 Logging functionality has been updated to comply with the Microservices Requirement to have unique log files names.
- Common GEnum based enumerations values, including COM AB, configuration, and other servers' protocols attributes are now properly serializable.
- Configuration protocol schema generation stability has been improved.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Application Template Log4j2 plugin has been fixed to remove expired log files from "external" log directory by absolute path. (PSDK-9014)
Handling of HA split brain recovery have been improved. (PSDK-8908)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.002.04.