|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Universal Contact Server Manager Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The UCS Manager user interface now supports the new Genesys brand.
- Support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Hyper-V Windows Server 2016 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Java 1.8 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Windows 10 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Java 1.7 is discontinued in this release.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 is discontinued in this release.
See the eServices page in the Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems, browsers, web server applications and databases.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.02.